Dalesburg Lutheran Church

Founded: 13/12/1871 Current Use: Active Congregation


Renovations/Additions: 1920, original single tower razed, current two towers added. The church was also raised and a full basement was installed to accommodate for a kitchen and gathering hall. Balconies and some of stained glass added at this time also. 1940s, additonal stained glass. 1970, new pews 1986, present entry addition Carpeting and flooring in both the sanctuary, narthex and basement have all been updated in recent years

Preservation Group: SHPO Site File Form

Is anything missing or incorrect? Let us know!

Scroll to Top