Our Savior’s Lutheran / Stone Church

Founded: 13/12/1871 Current Use: Active Congregation

Builder: Thorwold Thorson, Forest City, Iowa, architect; Isaac F. Smith of Sioux Falls, SD was the stone mason

Historic Name: Our Savior's Lutheran Church

Craftspeople/Artists: Joseph Pillar and Ed Blaalid were the carpentersJoseph Pillar and Ed Blaalid were the carpenters

Preservation Group: NR Nomination

Is anything missing or incorrect? Let us know!

Scroll to Top