Trinity Center

Founded: 13/12/1878 Current Use: Other--city owned community space

Builder: John Lundin and Gustaf Anderson

Historic Name: Trinity Lutheran Church

Renovations/Additions: 1958, Art Glass Company of Minneapolis and installed stained glass windows 2002, original stained glass windows reportedly removed when the Catholic congregation that occupied the church from 1971 to 2002 moved to a new building elsewhere in town, taking the windows with them.

References: Trinity Center

Preservation Group: NR Nomination

Is anything missing or incorrect? Let us know!

Scroll to Top