Valley Grove Churches

Founded: 13/12/2023 Current Use: Preservation Society


Historic Name: Tyske Grove

Renovations/Additions: 1905, spire of 1862 church removed 1895, new kitchen space added to 1862 church for use as a guild hall VGPS and its predecessors have undertaken renovations and repairs. Pews, pulpit have been removed from 1862 interior, new wood floor installed. 2007, spire restored on 1862 church

References: Valley Grove Preservation Society

Preservation Group: NR Nomination

Is anything missing or incorrect? Let us know!

Scroll to Top