Builder: Andrew G. Beito
Craftspeople/Artists: August KlagstadAugust KlagstadRenovations/Additions: 1920-21, tin paneling installed on ceilings and walls, replacing original wallpaper 1955, stained glass windows installed 1956, first of two 5' x 8' additions (a cloak room) appended to the side of the bell tower 1959, second 5' x 8' addition appended to the side of the bell tower, an interior passageway connecting the narthex to the basement
Preservation Group: SHPO Site File Form
Is anything missing or incorrect? Let us know!