Waldheim Lutheran Church

Founded: 13/12/1886 Current Use: Active Congregation

Renovations/Additions: 1909, horse stables built to accommodate growing congregation 1947, wired for electricity ca. 1958, basement enlarged to provide interior stairwell and cloak room ca. 1974-75, new basement flooring installed, kitchen remodeled, and bathrooms added

Preservation Group: SHPO Site File Form

Is anything missing or incorrect? Let us know!

Scroll to Top